Fertility for most of us is a natural phenomenon. It is important for men and women to be fertile in order to reproduce. In case, one of the partners have fertility problems, then they can’t plan babies unless they get the help from the right doctor. Women deal with fertility problems more than men, as women reproductive system is more complex than men’s.
But, if a woman is not fertile, then that doesn’t mean the end of the world for her and her beau. There are fertility treatments that she can undergo in order to conceive. I would like to mention an important fact about the fertility treatments that they are not complicated and tiresome on most occasions. If women can couple the treatments with the right type of foods, then they can easily become pregnant.
It is always better to lean onto the natural ways for any medical problem. The food we eat affects our health, therefore, it is important to make certain dietary changes in order to conceive easily.
Here are some important points that as a woman, you must keep in mind to get pregnant:
1. Watch your weight: There is a relation between infertility in bad eating habits, so you need to change your eating habits in order to be able to conceive easily.
2. Foods to improve ovulation: If you are not overweight, even then you need to keep a close at what is going into your mouth. Avoid food that contains large amounts of animal proteins, trans-fats, and carbohydrates because these will definitely cause an ovulatory disorder.
These harmful nutrients will only affect those women with an ovulation problem and not with the infertility problem.
Follow below-mentioned steps to know what you can eat to enhance your fertility.
1. Change your sources for getting protein: If you have a habit of eating chicken, beef, lamb or pork for protein, then you need to stop eating these animals because animal protein is going to dent your chances of becoming a mother. You will have to supplement these with vegetable protein sources, such as nuts, cooked dried beans, cottage cheese, etc. You can roast nuts or shallow fry beans in the red copper pan in case you can’t eat them raw. Cottage cheese can be eaten raw; all you have to do is cut bite-sized pieces of the cheese and sprinkle some salt at the top.
2. Regular intake of vitamins: You need to start taking multivitamins and iron supplements containing folic acid if you want to get rid of ovulation-related infertility.
3. Limit or avoid herbal teas and supplements: Having botanicals in your diet will cause hindrance in the fertility treatment or getting pregnant, so if you can avoid taking herbal tea and supplements, then you can expedite the process of getting better from infertility.
4. Avoid eating fish: Many fish have high mercury content in them, which is not good for you, especially when you are looking to get pregnant.
5. Limit the intake of caffeine: If coffee and tea are a staple of your diet, then you will have to eliminate these from your diet for some time.
6. Drink enough water: Drinking water is not just good for your skin, but for your wish to get pregnant as well. With a sufficient intake of water, the cervical fluid will not become sluggish and the sperm will hit the target egg. These are some of the tips related to what you should eat and avoid to boost your fertility. Follow these points strictly and consult your gynecologist every week to increase your chance of conceiving.